Tuesday, October 7, 2008

GREAT JOB!


A four day weekend, A TUESDAY free dress day, a confusing schedule, your only jr. high pep-rally..... along with the fact that we were there WAY early..... all added together to be a great day. Who knew?

I got back in my office tonight to realize that you guys not only did a great job at the pep-rally, but willingly and sucessfully performed at the game as well. Did you realize we were out there for FOUR hours. Yep, so no wonder you were tired....right? But what a good job you did.

I have to commend you on the work you put in leading up to the performance. Great strides... no doubt. I am very proud of you... and I hope you are too. I also, just have to mention the great fun and excited attitudes that came from the group tonight.... I must say... you made it a very fun and enjoyable event!

It was nice to have the Dega Darlins come perform and the members of the THS band to stop by to play and hangout. WE appreciate the support that we get from the high school band members and I sincerely hope that one day that will be one of you coming back to visit your jr. high band from the high school.

Also, Great job by the Ellis Emeralds.... Congratulations... that was the first performance of the year for you guys... and a great one it was.

I hope you all enjoyed yourselves.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ms. Todd, Ellis Band, and Ellis Emeralds, you delivered an outstanding performance for the pep rally and homecoming game. Both groups were very entertaining. I can't wait for your next performance! Keep up the good work.