Sunday, January 31, 2010

Congrats at Oak Grove!


Wow! What a whirlwind of a week you have had. It has been great watching you learn and grow this week, as well as except challenge after challenge with a smile on your face and with a great attitude. :) I am so proud of your first performance and you should be too. Congratulations on 1st place. You had a great score for your first time out. I am also VERY excited about the way you conducted yourselves at the competition. If I did not know I would not have guessed that it was your first performance. I look forward to Hoover on February 27th. Lots of work to do by then, but with your work ethic we will get it done. And, what a great fan base we had with us. It is so wonderful to have OUR parents yelling in the stands!
We will Have practice on Monday at ZEJH from 3:00-5:00. We will listen to judges tapes and watch the video, as well as begin to clean and fix some things. See you then!

No comments: