Tuesday, August 5, 2008

What at great night!

Welcome officially 7th grade band members. It was great tonight to see so many excited and energetic young people, as well as parents, at the instrument show. I am VERY excited about this year and where we will go musically together. My only regret is that for some reason I did not take pictures. I would love to have had them to post here. Mr. and Mrs. Ferguson raved about the crowd and patience of everyone there. Thank you for helping things run very smooth and quick.

I am looking forward to working with each student and parent to make the Zora Ellis band program the best that it can be.

If any 7th or 8th grade beginning band student did not attend the instrument show and purchase an instrument, or if you have not obtained an instrument by some other means, please contact me as soon as possible. There are still options available.

No comments: